Mercury is in retrograde until the 25th of January. As much as I try to refrain, the target here just fits. I’m locked and loaded. Mercury you little wench why you treat me like this? AYYEYOO. Right now I’m thepure embodiment of STRAIGHT EMO-SADGIRL DEPRESSION CHERRY VIBES. I NEED A W.
Seriously though, something needs to change.
All of this doubt about my current job puts me on edge. Should apply for the Retention Manager position? I know, I know what do have to lose? (besides my time). My ego is definitely in control right now. I can’t seemto take a step back to distance myself from it. I feel disconnected from myself which makes it hard for me to tell what I’m feeling. I know I’m yearning for adventure and change. I just haven’t pinpointed which area or areas the change or changes need to take place. Plain and simple, I need a W. I need a big fat W in either my personal or professional life right now? I’m seeking external validation so hard. So hard. I received and average review at work 2 months after they asked me to travel to corporate headquarters to train new employees. Now is the time shake up my professional life. Here’s to aligning with the universe. Staying present. And continued personal growth.
[A Manager called me this morning to discuss a lead. She wanted to let me know another admissions representative would be working with a family whom I enrolled and was currently assigned to. Apparently I should have called them at least 6 months ago to “win-back” the family. OYE! I’m not saying she doesn’t have a point. Admissions Representatives should definitely maintain their book of business on regular basis. However, let me know it’s an expectation and provide some guidelines. A Formal Retention Program needs to be created. (Hmmm. Maybe I should create one).]
GOALS FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS
- Drink 2 Liters of water a day. Per Google, The researchers estimate that drinking 2 liters (68 ounces) in one day can increase energy expenditure by about 96 calories per day. It may be best to drink cold water for this purpose, because then the body will need to expend energy (calories) to heat the water to body temperature.
- Submit Resume for Retention Manager Position- create a Formal Retention Program Policy
- Costco Membership
- Absolutely no alcohol Monday-Friday
- Buy some tea and chill
- Take Care of Mental Health- Meditate at least 10 mins a day
- Email Lex
- No Frivolous purchases- coffee, bagels, clothes, etc.
- Appreciate the small things
..and lastly, listen to more James Blake.
Remember Jessie, you da best! You are a motherfucken college-educated, education progressional, AND a QUEEN.